This flavorful chilled soup is a good pair for lamb chops, crostini, cornbread, and french bread. Check out this Avocado Bean Soup with Herb Relish Recipe.
960 ml (4 cups)
Avocado Bean Soup Ingredients
• 480 ml Chicken Broth
• 2 Avocados (peeled, pitted, and halved)
• 185 g Navy Beans (cooked and drained)
• 120 ml Yogurt (plain)
• 1 tbsp Lemon (juiced)
• ½ tsp Salt
• ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
• 1 tsp Hot Sauce
• 1 Jalapeño (seeded & quartered)
Fresh Herb Relish Ingredients
• 1 tsp Lemon (juiced)
• 1 tsp Onion (peeled & diced)
• 1 tsp Olive Oil
• 2 tbsp Cilantro Leaves (chopped)
• 50 g Feta Cheese (crumbled)
Avocado Bean Soup Directions
- Place all the soup ingredients from the order listed into the blender container.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed to medium setting.
- Blend for 40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached. Use a tamper if necessary to press the ingredients toward the base.
Fresh Herb Relish Directions
- Combine the cilantro, lemon juice, onion, and olive oil in a bowl. Serve the soup chilled or at room temperature. Garnish it with a tablespoon of herb relish and top it off with feta cheese.