Create that nutritious vegetable dip with this Feta Yogurt Dip with Garlic and Herbs Recipe.
Dips & Spreads
320 g (1 cup)
• 1 Garlic (clove)
• 170 g Yogurt
• 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
• ¼ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
• 100 g Feta Cheese
• 1 tbsp Fresh Dill (chopped, set aside additional for garnish)
• 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves (set aside additional for garnish)
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed to medium setting.
- Blend for 30 to 45 seconds. Remove the lid and use a tamper to press the ingredients toward the blades. The dip should turn pale green in color and still have a little bit of texture.
- Remove from the blender container with a spatula and top it off with freshly chopped herbs.
- Serve with crudités or as a dip for grilled meats or vegetables.