Finish your meal with satisfaction with this healthy Fruit Sorbet Recipe.
1.4 liters (6 cups)
• 255 ml Apple Juice (concentrated)
• 1 ½ Banana (peeled)
• 6 Small Carrots
• 600 g Ice Cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for about 25 seconds. Use a tamper to push the ingredients toward the blades if necessary.
- Do not over blend or it will melt. Serve immediately.
1.4 liters (6 cups) servings per container
Serving size 120 ml (½ cup)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 5mg 1%
Total Carbohydrate 13g 5%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Total Sugars 10g
Includes g Added Sugars 0%
Vitamin D mcg 0%
Potassium mg 0%
Not a significant source of calcium, or iron.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.