Add that unique flavor to fondues, sauces, and sandwiches with this Peanut Cashew Butter Recipe.
420 g (1 ¾ cup)
• 215 g Peanuts (roasted)
• 185 g Cashews (roasted)
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 1 minute. Use a tamper to push the nuts toward the blades. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, stop the operation.
• Do not process longer than one (1) minute after the mixture starts circulating freely. Over-processing might cause your blender to overheat.
• Add 3 tbsp of oil if using dry roasted nuts. Add more if necessary.