Make your own creamy homemade Piña Colada Ice Cream with a burst of pineapple flavor with this Piña Colada Ice Cream Recipe.
720 ml (3 cups)
• 1 g Bacardi Piña Colada (concentrate)
• 165 g Pineapple (peeled & cubed)
• 390 g Ice Cubes
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 50 seconds. Use a tamper if necessary to press the ingredients toward the blades.