Make a delicious exotic blend of Spiced Chai Milk at home with this Spiced Chai Milk recipe.
1 liter (4 cups)
• 125 g Cashews (soak for 3 hours, rinse, and drain)
• 960 ml Water
• 1 tsp Cinnamon (ground)
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• ½ tsp Cardamom (ground)
• ½ tsp Ginger Root
• ½ tsp Ground Cloves
• ½ tsp Black Pepper (ground)
• ½ tsp Sea Salt
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- Chill and serve with ice cubes or heat for a hot chai latte.
If you prefer sweeter milk, add more dates to the blend. Add spices for spicier milk.