Put a healthy twist on a breakfast favorite with this Zucchini Pancakes Recipe.
• 80 ml Milk
• 250 g Zucchini (diced)
• ¼ tsp Salt
• 3 Eggs (large)
• 50 g Sugar (granulated)
• ¼ tsp Allspice (ground)
• 60 g All-Purpose Flour
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place milk, zucchini, egg, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and ground allspice into the blender container.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed to medium setting.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Open the container lid and add the flour and baking powder.
- Blend for 10 seconds or until mixed.
- Pour the batter on the hot griddle and bake.
For lesser green intensity in the pancakes, peel the zucchini first before adding it into the batter.