Make that chocolatey smoothie goodness with a minty twist with this Cacao Mint Smoothie Recipe.
Smoothies & Juices
500 ml (3 cups)
• 80 ml Almond Milk
• 1 ¾ tbsp Cacao Powder
• 1 tbsp Almond Butter (raw)
• 4 Dates (pitted)
• 120 ml Water
• 1 Mint Leaves (a handful)
• 1 Banana (frozen, peeled, and halved)
• 1 Ice Cubes (a handful)
• 1 Cacao Nibs (optional)
RECIPE CONTINUES AFTER ADVERTISEMENT
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 35 to 40 seconds or until desired consistency.
- Add cocoa nibs (if available) and pulse a few times to have some crunch in the smoothie.