This Oatmeal Cranberry Cupcakes Recipe brings that sweet whole-grain goodness with a splash of dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. Top it off with a fresh fruit syrup for that extra flavor.
• 360 ml Milk
• 1 Egg (large)
• 2 tbsp Olive Oil
• 60 g Rolled Oats (uncooked)
• 150 g Flour (whole wheat)
• 2 tsp Baking Powder
• ½ tsp Baking Soda
• ½ tsp Salt
• 25 g Flax Meal
• 25 g Cranberries (dried)
• 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- Place the milk, egg, oil, and 20g of rolled oats into the blender container.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed to medium setting.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
- Combine the remaining 40g of oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flax meal in a bowl and stir it by hand to combine.
- Pour the blended mixture into the bowl and gently stir it by hand.
- Add the dried cranberries and sunflower seeds.
- Wait for 10 minutes to allow the mixture to set before cooking.