Create that classic sandwich spread that everyone loves at the comfort of your own home with this Peanut Butter Recipe.
480 g (2 cups)
• 590 g Peanuts (unsalted & roasted)
- Pour the peanuts into the blender container and secure the lid.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 1 minute. Use a tamper to push the peanuts toward the blades. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, stop the operation.
- Store in an airtight container or freeze it for longer storage.
• Do not process longer than one (1) minute after the mixture starts circulating freely. Over-processing might cause your blender to overheat.