Add that unique flavor to fondues, sauces, and sandwiches with this Peanut Cashew Butter Recipe.
420 g (1 ¾ cup)
• 215 g Peanuts (roasted)
• 185 g Cashews (roasted)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 1 minute. Use a tamper to push the nuts toward the blades. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, stop the operation.
• Do not process longer than one (1) minute after the mixture starts circulating freely. Over-processing might cause your blender to overheat.
• Add 3 tbsp of oil if using dry roasted nuts. Add more if necessary.
420 g (1 ¾ cup) servings per container
Serving size 30 ml (2 tbsp)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14g 18%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 219mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 8g 3%
Dietary Fiber 2g 7%
Total Sugars 1g
Includes g Added Sugars 0%
Vitamin D mcg 0%
Potassium mg 0%
Not a significant source of calcium, or iron.
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.