Create a deliciously pink smoothie from a combination of strawberries, red & green grapes with all the fresh fruity flavor with this Strawberry Grape Smoothie Recipe.
Smoothies & Juices
780 ml (3 ¼ cups)
• 120 g Watermelon (seedless)
• 170 g Green Grapes
• 170 g Red Grapes
• 140 g Strawberries (frozen)
• 70 g Ice Cubes
- Place all the ingredients in the blender container from the order listed.
- Turn the machine on and start blending on the slowest configuration and gradually increase the speed into its highest setting.
- Blend for 45 seconds to 1 minute, or until the desired consistency.