Magic Bullet products stand out in the market for striking the right balance of blender performance and design—and the NutriBullet Pro 900 is no different.
- A 9-piece box, and
- A 13-piece package.
The NutriBullet Pro 900 blender has a height of roughly 16 inches with the 32 oz container mounted on its motor base. It also has a length and width of 12.01 and 7.72 inches, respectively. Its total shipping weight is 5.5 pounds.
Motor & Blade
Container & Accessories
Care and Cleaning
Warranty & Replacements
The NutriBullet Pro 900 comes with a 1-year limited warranty. It is also recommended that you register your product through their official website. For this, you will be asked to enter the serial number of your product, along with the purchase date and place of purchase.
NutriBullet Pro 900: Pros and Cons
Let’s take a quick look at some of the Pros & Cons of owning a NutriBullet Pro 900:
- The blender is compact and doesn’t take up much storage space.
- It has an internal breaker that kills power when the blender overheats.
- The package also includes booklets that promote healthy lifestyle.
- Most of its parts starts to wear down or warped within the first six months of use.
- You cannot efficiently crush ice with it.
- You can’t add ingredients while blending.
- It is quite expensive for a blender with limited functionality.