The Vitamix 5300 is an incredible blender that has features of the classic Vitamix 5200 and 7500. It comes with a 64-ounce container, a big 4-inch blade, and a powerful 1,640 watts (2.2 HP) motor.
The Vitamix 5300 has a powerful blender motor that makes it capable of handling whatever ingredient you throw into it. It is great for making smoothies, crushing ice and frozen desserts, puréeing, chopping, and even making steaming hot soups.
The smoothies come out with a smooth, silky texture, and all tiny seeds get pulverized with ease. When it comes to crushing ice and handling frozen ingredients, the Vitamix 5300 does a perfect job regardless if you add any liquid or not.
Purées come out perfectly smooth within just the first two minutes of blending, thanks to its laser-cut, stainless-steel hammermill cutting blades.
Motor and Blade
Container and Accessories
- 48 oz. stainless steel container,
- 32 oz., 48 oz. wet blade containers,
- 32 oz. dry blade container
- Personal cup adapter
Care and Cleaning
Warranty and Replacements
The Vitamix 5300 blender set includes the following:
- A 1,640 watts (2.2 HP) motor base
- A 64 oz low profile container
- 11 inches low-profile tamper
- A Getting Started Guide book
Vitamix 5300: Pros and Cons
- Great design, versatile, and durable.
- Powerful motor and sturdy blades.
- Self-cleaning capability.
- Multiple speed control and a pulse function.
- As with other Vitamix blenders, it is pricey.
- There had been reports of malfunction from several users.
- Not recommendable for blending smaller batches.
Vitamix 5300 - FAQs
Vitamix 5300: Final Thoughts
The Vitamix 5300 is an impressive machine that comes from a long line of high-quality, durable blenders. It has some great features like variable speed control and aircraft-grade blades. The major downside to this blender is its price. However, it offers so much value that makes it worth every penny.