NutriBullet is a very popular name in the blender industry, thanks to its innovative and efficient machines. These blenders work excellently for making healthy smoothies, juices, and other kinds of recipes.
Apart from their gadgets, NutriBullet also provides some tips to help you lose weight. This is really great because eating right is essential when getting rid of some extra weight.
NutriBullet’s weight loss recipes pack loads of needed nutrition but are low-calorie. These recipes have been carefully selected for people who want to lose weight and add more nutrition to their diet. If you have a particular weight goal, you should try out one of these recipes.
Tips for Preparing NutriBullet Weight Loss Recipes
When you are making a weight loss smoothie from any of the recipes, here are a couple of things you should keep in mind:
- To keep your healthy smoothie as nutritious as possible, have up to 50% raw greens.
- The best way to reduce your cravings is to include healthy fats in your smoothie. Add ingredients like greek yogurt, ¼ cup of nuts, or an avocado.
- To keep yourself feeling full for a long tie and gain some extra energy, you could include complex carbohydrates in your smoothie. This includes times like ¼-½ cup of cooked quinoa or raw oats.
- You could also add protein powder to your smoothie, but ensure the product doesn’t have sweeteners or additives.
The Best NutriBullet Weight Loss Recipes
Fat Burning Green Tea and Vegetable Smoothie
The fat-burning green tea and vegetable smoothie is our top recommended NutriBullet recipe for weight loss. If you want to burn fat and stay healthy and active, this recipe is perfect for you.
Green tea is included in this recipe to increase metabolism, while vegetables such as cabbages, broccoli, and cauliflower are rich in fat enzymes. Additionally, Pineapple can be added to this recipe for extra flavor and an antioxidant because it contains Vitamin C.
- 2 Cabbage florets.
- 2 Cauliflower florets.
- Green Tea.
- 2 Broccoli florets.
- 2 Pineapple spears.
- Place all the ingredients in your NutriBullet blender.
- Ensure the Green Tea fills up to the max line.
- Blend the mix for about 30 seconds to be sure that everything is blended to a perfect texture.
- Serve and enjoy your Green Tea and vegetable smoothie.
Kiwi and Pineapple Smoothie (Protein Shake)
The Kiwi and Pineapple smoothie can also be called a protein shake because it packs high protein levels. The combination of the fruits adds a tasty flavor to the drink, and they are essential for weight loss. This shake gives you plenty of energy and keeps you feeling full for a long time, so you don’t get tempted to eat junk food.
This NutriBullet weight loss recipe is excellent for those that are struggling to lose some weight. The ingredients in this drink are weight loss compounds, and they speed up the weight loss process.
- 1 medium-sized Kiwi with skin.
- 6 Almonds.
- 1 cup fresh Pineapple.
- 2 unsweetened Coconut.
- 2 cups vanilla Greek Yoghurt.
- Coconut milk filled up to the max line.
- Fill your NutriBullet blender with all the ingredients.
- Fill the jar to the max line with coconut milk.
- Blend all the ingredients for a few seconds till you have a smooth blend.
Melon Berry Milk Shake
This is yet another wonderful NutriBullet recipe that helps you lose weight. Berries have lots of fibers, and several other nutritional ingredients, including phytonutrients and Vitamin C. Chia seeds, are also a part of the ingredients because they help keep the body hydrated, have a healthy dose of Omega-3 fats, and normalize the blood sugar.
This effective recipe is highly recommended for those that want to burn fat because it has all the right ingredients that complement each other for the best results. You also get to enjoy a very delicious berry and melon flavor and a smooth, creamy, and milky texture.
- 1 tablespoon of Chia seeds.
- 1 cup of fresh Blueberries.
- ¼ Melon or Cantaloupe cut into big bits.
- ½ cup of unsweetened Almond milk filled to the max line.
- Place every ingredient in your NutriBullet.
- Pour in the Almond milk to the max line.
- Blend the mixture for 20-30 seconds for a smooth texture.
Orange and Carrot Smoothie
The orange and carrot smoothie recipe is an excellent weight loss recipe by NutriBullet because it performs a complete detox of the body and helps in weight loss. In addition, you can include lemons in your recipe because they contain Vitamin C, essential for short-time weight loss.
The Vitamin C content from the fruits helps burn body fats quickly, and it also stops excess fats from building up in the body. Additionally, carrot comes in handy for weight loss, and it has fewer calories in them, so you don’t consume excess calories in your smoothie.
- ½ unpeeled medium-size Lemon.
- ½ cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- 1 medium-sized Orange.
- 2 medium-sized Carrots peeled and cut into chunks.
- Fill your blender with all the ingredients, and blend them for a short time till the texture is as you’d prefer.
Bright Red Coconut Smoothie
Last but not least is this tasty and nutritious weight loss recipe by NutriBullet. This smoothie properly detoxifies your body with unique ingredients such as strawberries, beets, watermelon, and coconuts. Watermelon is an excellent ingredient because it contains enough water the body needs. This recipe is also rich in amino acids, which help your arteries function correctly, and your blood flows smoothly.
Furthermore, this smoothie is rich in Vitamin C and electrolytes, which aids the weight loss process.
- ½ cup of Strawberries.
- ½ cup of Beets.
- ¼ cup of Coconut.
- 1¼ cups of Cucumber.
- Coconut water filled to the max line.
- Put all the ingredients in the NutriBullet blender’s jar.
- Blend the ingredients until you get a smooth texture.
NutriBullet takes the stress out of preparing healthy foods for weight loss by providing its customers with nutritious and easy-to-prepare recipes. These recipes are some of the best as they are very rich in flavor and nutrients. Begin your weight loss journey with your favorite fruits and veggies and start living a healthier lifestyle, today!